Decoding the Hunt
Decoding the Challenges
About the Challenge
The contesting teams will navigate through a number of locations in City walk while solving an array of visual puzzles and cryptic riddles that will challenge participants on mental agility, logic and team-work.
The location details, tasks details and time-keeping, during the treasure hunt will be communicated through the Rush-A-Way web app that can be accessed via any browser on a smartphone. Teams are free to use GPS and access the internet, to navigate between locations.
In order to be eligible for the prize, teams need to complete the treasure hunt by going to all the given locations and completing the challenges. The team that scores the highest points over the weekend wins the weekly Grand prize.
The registration kiosk is located opposite the Urth Caffé in the City Walk 2.
Closest parking is the Happiness Street Parking, P7 with the Pink Pillars.
Participation is free with a minimum spend of AED 50 at any City Walk outlet on the day of participation.
The winning team of each weekend wins an iPhone 12 Pro Max, Apple Watch SE and iPad Mini. Altogether the prize is worth AED 10,000.
- 1. A minimum spend of AED 50 per team at any City Walk outlets on the day of participation.
- 2. Each team needs between 2 – 3 members. There is no age restriction for participants.
- 3. Teams need at least one smartphone with 3G/4G data connection.
- 4. Participants can participate once per weekend
The Treasure Hunt will take place on Fridays and Saturdays between 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM.
The Treasure Hunt activity can be done at your own pace but keep in mind the cut off time for the finish is 10:00 PM. When played continuously, the activity duration is 1 hour.
- Step 1: Sign up for free by filling the form below to confirm your spot. Choose the date and time slot when signing up.
- Step 2: Report with your team members at the City Walk Treasure Hunt kiosk before your activity. The kiosk is located at City Walk 2 near Urth Caffé.
- Step 3: Present your bill of AED 50 or above at the kiosk. The bill can be from any City Walk store and needs to be from the same day.
- Step 4: The City Walk Treasure Hunt Staff will register you to the app so you can kickoff your hunt.